Sunday, September 30, 2012

Blog Update!

I have finally finished copying the few specific posts over from my old blog. It wasn't much, maybe ten of them. 5 of them were product reviews that I have done in the last couple months. I am starting new, but I didn't think I should have to completely forget about those. The rest had to do with my 101 challenge. Speaking of, I need to jump on that! A year has already passed and I have only checked off very few things.

Now I can get to what I intended this blog to be. As I'm just getting started, I can't guarantee that I'll post every day, or even every other day. I'm currently reading my first book to review! And I have about 5 more after that. So it shouldn't be to long before I actually have some "book content".

I haven't really started putting myself out there yet. I figured it best to build up some reviews and content before I start linking up anywhere. So if you just happen to stumble upon this blog, that is why I have no "following" yet. I hope that will change soon tho!

I'm really excited to get this going and meet all of the other great bloggers out there! And some authors too!

If you did happen here by chance, say hello! I'd love to hear from you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Instagrams