Monday, January 12, 2015

It's Monday! What are you reading?


It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

Last week I didn't get as much read as I planned to. So I'm still working on 2 of my picks last week! It was my birthday weekend, so I'm gonna use that as my excuse to not reading much. LOL. Anywho, I'm gonna throw one more into the mix this week and see how I do.




Footsteps in the attic. Toys that play by themselves. A dark presence in an upstairs room. 

Paranormal investigator Ellie Jordan faces a difficult new case. Her new clients are a family haunted by multiple ghosts and a poltergeist that wrecks their home at night. Their seven-year-old son’s invisible friends may not be imaginary at all, but the restless spirits of dead children. 

To clear her clients’ house of the dangerous entities, Ellie must unravel the mysterious deaths of another family who lived in the old mansion more than a hundred and sixty years ago—and she must do it before the ghosts can carry out their malevolent designs on her clients and their children.


 

What are you reading this week? I hope y'all are doing better than me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Instagrams