Monday, February 16, 2015

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next

 I have pretty much failed at doing this meme every Monday. I've started this year in kind of a reading slump. I'm trying really hard to break it, but Netflix is my downfall. Is anyone else stoked that they added all of those cheesy Lifetime movies? (guilty pleasure!) I've also been spending a lot of time cleaning. Like DEEP cleaning. I've let it go for way to long and it's time to bleach it all down. I'm also still working on Insurgent, so I'm not going to list that below. Was it hard for anyone else to get into this one? I keep telling myself I have to be ready for the movie, but that's not helping. Anywho, on with the books...



Ten days, twelve competitors, two million pounds cash.

What at first appears to be a wonderful opportunity for Damien Banks turns out to be the worst nightmare he can imagine.

Trapped inside a house with eleven strangers, and a booming voice known only as 'The Landlord' controlling his every move, Damien will be forced to compete not only for the money, but for his life.

Let the games begin...






http://geekglitter.blogspot.com/2015/02/review-giveaway-deviation-clone.htmlhttp://geekglitter.blogspot.com/2015/02/blog-tour-stop-losing-it-collection-of.html


https://www.goodreads.com/book/photo/20940640-inferno-parkhttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/155213.The_Tommyknockers

 Stephen King has always been one of my favorite authors, even tho there are many of his books that I haven't read. I've slowly been building a pretty nice collection just from going to thrift store so I figured it was time that I began reading some of them. Most of them are so massive that they're a little intimidating but I'm taking the plunge finally. I absolutely loved this movie as a kid so here's hoping the book is even better!

What are you reading this week? I'd love to know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Instagrams